Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 14 Rest day in Billings


Feeling a bit better today.  My legs are a bit stiff though, and my sunburn is sore.   Having a nice day eating three good meals, catching up on things, getting to church, and resting up.  It was fun to toodle around downtown Billings on a Sunday morning on my bike when there was no traffic around.  For dinner, since most everything was closed on a Sunday evening, I headed to a park where I heard a concert in the park was happening.  Got some great nachos from a truck vendor, and some very yummy ice cream as well!  Turns out the concert was the Billings Symphony Orchestra!  Free in a park!  What a treat.  A nice end to a nice rest day.
The people gather for the concert-they were walking a mile from their cars!

yummy food!

The Billings Symphony Orchestra

Sharkbait enjoying the concert in the park

1 comment: