Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 9 Missoula


I have internet in my room!!!!!!  Today was a "rest" day.  We stayed in a dorm on the Univ of Missouri campus.  Day full of things needing to be done.  Eat, laundry, clean/adjust bike, eat, go speak at clean air/biking presentation, visit bike shop for needed supplies, visit THE office of Adventure Cycling Association, more laundry, pack up & send home unneeded supplies, repack everything, and get ready for tomorrows 99mi ride up into the rockies.  I am not sure where the resting part comes in!  Missoula is a neat town tucked in amongst the hills.  I Need to come back and spend more time getting to know it.
My father in law passed away this afternoon.  May he rest in peace.  Tomorrow's ride will be for him.
Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My condolences to you & your family. Montana is one of my favorite states -- enjoy.

    Dick Willy 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Martha. I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. He's at peace now. He and Mom and Dad can get to know each other now.

    ReplyDelete